Bryan J. Rader formed his new firm, Bandwidth Consulting LLC in 2007 to provide industry-wide participants in the multi-family technology industry with guidance and assistance on strategic business planning and operational challenges and issues.
In 1996, he founded a start-up private cable company called MediaWorks in Atlanta, which he grew to be the largest operator in the southeastern U.S., and one of the rop PCOs for a decade. Clients included many well-known national and local property owners. In 2006, he sold his Atlanta, GA-based independent cable TV business, MediaWorks, the largest PCO in the southeastern United States, to DirecPath, a newly formed company with Hicks Holdings and DirecTV as its primary partners. His firm had roughly 40,000 MDU units and served such markets in the southeast as Atlanta, GA, Birmingham, AL, West Palm Beach/Miami, FL, and Raleigh, NC. He was the CEO and Founder of Apartment MediaWorks LLC, and led the firm from its inception to sale in 2006.
Bryan Rader resides in Chesterfield, Missouri today with his wife of over 20 years and two children. He is very active in a number of charity events including the support of autism awareness and research.
Awards and Distinctions
Bryan J. Rader has earned numerous awards and distinctions in the multi-family technology over the past fifteen years.
• Selected as one of the “25 Most Influential People in Real Estate & Technology” in 2002.
• Earned national “Cable Company of the Year” award in 1999, 2002, and 2003 for his company MediaWorks.
• Selected as a Top 40 member in the Real Estate Telecom industry in 2006.
• Awarded the Cornerstone Award for “Industry Excellence” in 2003.
• Writes a monthly columnist for Broadband Properties magazine called “From the Operator’s Perspective.”
• May 2002 – 25 Most Influential People in Real Estate & Technology
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES OFFERED:
Keynotes, Consultation: Technology, Connectivity