The executives at Yvette Poole & Associates began their careers onsite in the property management industry. Through our collective years of growth and expertise in that field, our passion evolved to help others experience more well-rounded training programs and integration into the cultures of the companies where they work.
You don’t have a training department? Do your employees know what it takes to successfully build relationships with prospects and sell them on the value of your communities? YPA has put together several comprehensive training programs for your leasing teams that will have them leasing up a storm in no time!
Below are some of our YPA programs available in either a standard or customized capacity. Please contact us for details on your specific needs.
- On-Boarding: New Hire training for Leasing Consultants, Assistant Managers, Managers and Service Technicians
- Training: 1 or 2-Day Leasing Training to teach them the fundamentals
- Training: Advanced Sales Training that focuses on sales strategies and techniques to take their performance to the next level
- Other Training: Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Liven Up Your Leasing
- Consulting: Marketing Assessments, Targeted On-Site Training & Coaching
- Leadership Conferences: Let us handle your large event planning
Read what some of our clients have to say about our multifamily programs:
A training perspective of our 2-Day Leasing Program:
“I have been teaching leasing seminars for many years and I have heard many motivational speakers. I was not only captivated with this seminar, I was motivated and learned a lot. When my former company purchased YPA’s Train the Trainer program to create our on-boarding program and in-house leasing university, I thought it was the best material I had ever seen, and the way it was implemented was exciting and put us steps above the rest. Thank you so much for your knowledge and motivation.”
-Dawn AielloThe Liberty GroupAustin, Texas
- Regarding our training and consulting services:
“Yvette Poole & Associates has been a valuable resource for my company’s consulting and training needs. I have utilized their services for assistance with a new multifamily housing community I am managing. While they listened to my needs and provided what I had asked for, they also used their creativity to provide additional ideas that have proved very helpful. You can expect great results, high integrity, and creative solutions from YPA.”
– John GorskeOwner, Bayview Property ManagementHuntington Beach, California
- About our key attributes and property management experience:
“With a previous company, we liked YPA’s experience with property management. Yvette has been both a vendor to and apart of our industry. Their number one attribute is that they listen to you. They don’t offer cookie cutter solutions, ignoring your needs, and are quick studies. Their goal is to learn your goals, and then to help you achieve them.”
– Toni RialsVice President, Gables ResidentialDallas, Texas